Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Frost of the Fall

The weather has been getting much cooler recently and we've started to see frost in the mornings. The first big frost we had this month came on October 5. I went out to the car to get ready to leave for work and found my car with a cool new paint job. Unfortunately this effect wouldn't last more than about a half hour after I took these photos.





Normally I despise scraping the windows of the car on a cold morning, but this was one exception. I was almost sad to do it. A cool thing I saw that I will remember for a long time...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

I didn't have a minutes hesitation to scrape the frost. Unfortunately I couldn't find a scraper and used my Sears card!

Melody's Gazette said...

Haha! I've used a credit card before! You're car looks like Jack Frost's canvas. Purty! I guess I'm a weirdo for looking forward to the first snow! It's all the one's after I'm not sure about. :)

Lecia said...

Ohhh, this looks so cold. Glad for the warmth of South Carolina.