Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Pickey Nose"

Sounds disgusting, right? Well, Sara's new fascination is with Mickey Mouse. Most of the time she'll get it to sound correct, but tonight I heard her say something that very much sounded like "pickey nose". I immediately started checking her fingers and face to see if everything was clean and okay. I finally clued myself in when she ran over to the shelf with the movies and pointed to one that had Mickey on the cover. Loving the parrot stage of this toddler... :P

4 comments:

Lecia said...

Ohhh, too funny. Pickey Nose! That is great. (mom)

Silvey Mothership said...

Cute little parrot. It's very funny to hear her repeat everything or try too. Pickey nose is a classic!

Hannah said...

hahaha too funny! love it!

Pianomom said...

So cute! How did you put a video on your blog? I want to do that on mine:)