Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sara's Bellybutton

So, we're sitting at the soccer games and I glanced over at Sara to see her intently studying her bellybutton. I chuckled and turned back to watch the game. A minute later Sara says, "Mom, I have a hole!" After I stopped laughing I reassured her that it wasn't a hole and even had Rachel show Sara her bellybutton just to reassure her. It was quite funny!



5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Little cutie. I love the things they come up with.

Silvey Mothership said...

Silly girl....

Sheli Burt said...

That is sooo cute!

lecia said...

kids come up with the cutest things. She is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

perry