Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Payoff... (kinda)

Just a quick post to share some cool news today - I was named an employee of the quarter within our consulting services team for the first quarter of 2008! I was recognized in front of my fellow consultants for the weeks of travel and integration work I've been doing with our new team members in San Diego while still maintaining my regular workload. In addition to the spotlight I'll get a $1000 bonus in my next paycheck - YEAH!

The bonus is not much in comparison to all the extra time and travel I've put in, but money is money. My past experience has shown me that good work gets rewarded. I'm hoping for an advancement/promotion in the not so distant future. This is one of the many reasons I'm happy with Omniture - go green!

4 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Congratulations! That is fabulous! It's nice to get an "atta boy" and better to have cash in hand! Let me know if I can help you spend it! Mom

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I have an idea for how you can spend it...4 plane tickets...or 5 plane tickets, depending on whether you want us to go out there or you want to bring your cute little kids to see us! Just an idea, but you should seriously consider it :)

Silvey Mothership said...

Caleb and Heather...Sorry for not knowing about this yesterday but i'm trying to catch up late this night, duh, this morning. Congratualations to the both of you as this could not have happened with out both of your efforts, Caleb for your work ethic and Heather for the support of keeping the kids and home going inspite of the challenges of being pregnant and often feeling alone! Great things are in store for you guys. I'm very proud of you both! dad

Hiatt Family said...

Yeah, plane tickets for you and yours or me and mine in Iowa! Can you smuggle in a Granny and Papa for Mason too? It's nice to be recognized for going above and beyond. Hiphip Hooray for you.