Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catch-up #1

Well, the weekend plan failed We were too busy taking care of house things. This past week has been hard on all of us as Heather has been recovering from strep. Rachel was on the antibiotics as well. I haven't really had more than a couple days off since Sara was born (I'm supposed to have two weeks off). Needless to say it's been a little crazy at work.

I'm working at home today, have downloaded the pics from the camera and will be posting a few for catch up of the past couple weeks.

Sun Bathing!


Sara is the most awake (and calm) after her baths and in the evenings when the lights are a little more dim.


Sneaking a smile while getting some tummy time.


Cousin Colin got cut out of this Whoville-icious shot. (Kirsta's pics turned out better anyway)

Posted by Picasa

More to come!

6 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

She is seriously so cute. How do Silvey/Hiatt babies get so cute? They are much more adorable than other newborn babies.

Hiatt Family said...

Her hair is SO adorable! Seriously! She has more hair than all your kids combined! I know Kaylee had some hair for a while, but nothing like Sara's! SO CUTE!

Silvey Mothership said...

Very cute! I'm glad for the update and especially glad Heather is feeling better.

Hannah said...

I still can't get over how much hair Sara has. It's so cute...I love it. Being sick is no fun, especially with 4 kids...I don't know how you pulled it off. Hopefully everyone stays healthy for a while.

Iva said...

Hi Caleb and Heather! Thank you for the invitation to your blog. Congrats...Sara is beautiful!!!
Here is the link to my blog. Keep in touch and I hope you get beter from strep :-(

http://fullerguillen.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

Sorry to hear you all have been sick. No fun at all!
Little Sara is beautiful! I want to kiss those cheeks!