Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Recipe Friday

(I know it's been a while since we've posted. I hurt my arm rollerblading and haven't been able to use my right hand for much of anything for two weeks. I'm getting to where I can use it more, but typing is not very easy yet. Here's a recipe that is super easy and doesn't take a whole lot of typing. I'm trying to convince Caleb to post something tomorrow. If he doesn't I'll at least post some pictures next week.)

Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken

1/2 C Parmesan Cheese
1 pkg dry Italian salad dressing mix
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Mix cheese, garlic powder and salad dressing mix. Moisten chicken with water(I skip this step); coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish. Bake at 400 for 20-25 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

No comments: