Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sara's getting chubby!!!! (pictures to prove it) by Heather

These are really overdue, but here are the pictures I promised. She looks like a chunk to me now, but maybe it's just because I was so used to the skinny little girl she was.

This picture is after a few weeks of the extra formula in the bottles, and trying to squeeze in 6 bottles a day.



This picture is before all the extra calories the doctor said she needed.


It's not as noticeable to me in the pictures, but hopefully you can see the difference.

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

There is a noticeable difference in her face and legs.

Silvey Mothership said...

She is filling out. I'm anxious to know if she is still gaining weight though and how her stats are now.

Aunt Gina said...

Yes, how far to go until she's where she needs to be (according to the dr)? I love that little face!