Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Caleb's Tag

Okay, I'm working on getting everyone to do one of these things so we can be done with it.

3 Joys
My family
My house (I don't know how we did so many years in an apartment)
When a project gets completed

3 Fears
Kids getting hurt
Missing a deadline at work
Spiders (more the startle factor than the bugs themselves)

3 Goals
Get my next promotion at work
Refinish the furniture in our garage
Be more patient with my kids and wife

3 Current obsessions/collections
Collection: Star Wars Legos - some things never change
Obsession: work - I'm working on a high profile/high maintenance client engagement
Obsession: trying to keep my yard and garage clean and orderly

3 Random facts
There are 14 states that I have not visited.
I've been bungee jumping.
I've flown on more
airplanes in the first half of this year than I have in all previous years of my life combined.

No comments: