Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bryant's Tag

3 Joys
Playing
Playing with friends
Loving Mom and Dad

3 Fears
A shadow
Things that are really noisy
Bad Guys

3 Goals
Be good at playing games
Get more army guys to play with
Drinking water (he's looking at the glass of water on my desk)

3 Current obsessions/collections
Cars
Playing the Wii and XBox
Do anything but listen to Mom and Dad

3 Random facts
Bryant laughed the first time he saw synchronized diving stating - "they are silly"
My granny potty trained me in a week
I hate getting my hair cut


4 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Funny answers Bry! You crack me up!

Silvey Mothership said...

What? Where's the transformers, spiderman, and legos fun? Good stuff Bry!

Hannah said...

Haha "drinking water" what a little nerd ha. I love the kid. I think it's pretty funny that he laughed at synchronized diving. I can totally picture that.

Hiatt Family said...

ha!