Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rachel's big day

Rachel called me at work for the first time today. I answered my phone and she pauses, then says, "May I ask who's calling?" I laughed. She was calling me to let me know that she had lost her first tooth! I then told her that I would email the tooth fairy to come tonight. It was a fun call.


It was just last Friday when we were at the dentist that she figured out that her tooth was loose. Every day since then she's been wiggling it around and finally it came out today. Her other tooth is already growing in underneath. She tells me that her other bottom tooth is loose as well. How exciting!

7 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Best phone conversation ever. Huzzah for Rachel! She's getting so grown up.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That is so awesome. Way to go Rach! I hope the tooth fairy wasn't a tight wad!

Hannah said...

She called you over me...PATHETIC!!!

Silvey Mothership said...

Yup, I got a call too! She is so big and I reminded her she lost her first tooth on Mason's birthday. Cute picture!

Gina said...

Now she has a "window"! When both upper and lower are gone in the same spot, it's a "door"! She's so cute!

Hiatt Family said...

Yea for Rachel! Tell her to eat more crunchy apples and it will help wiggle all of those teeth out. I love the toothless smile!

Genealogy Dad said...

Every grandkid is growing up too fast. Congratulations!

I remember my Granny ( Rose)tellimg me to tie a string around my tooth and hooking it up to a door knob! Did it!