Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Pictures (posted by Heather)

Until the kids are old enough to carve their own pumpkins we've decided to paint ours. (Yes, Caleb's a Halloween party pooper and I wouldn't get much help in pumpkin carving.) Here are this years works of art. Rachel's is a vampire, Bryants.... well, we don't know, and the others are pretty self explanatory.




Ballerinas, Spiderman, and a kitty cat. Thankfully all the kids chose to be something out of their dress up box so my job was very easy this year. Rachel and Kaylee were stoked to be able to do their own make up. Bryant loved being Spiderman, but only wore the mask for about five minutes. Due to potty accident, and some quick thinking at Granny and Papa's, Bryant finished the evening as Darth Vader.

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Yes, Sara also had a potty accident so she was no longer a cat at my house either.

Hannah said...

I guess the grandparents bring the best out of them ha. They look like they had fun time. I love the pumpkins!

Hiatt Family said...

Caleb, this comment it for you. You are such a bum. Because of you and your lack of Halloween enthusiasm or even TOLERANCE, your children will never know what the inside of stinkin' pumpkin looks like. Boo on you. Boo on you. (I just read this aloud to scott and he gave me an "amen.") I hope you have a better attitude next year. Seriously.