Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jellybeans

One of my friends made a post about a poem she had memorized in school and it reminded me of one I memorized. Figured I'd share it, though I don't remember who the author is.

JELLYBEANS
Johnny stuck jellybeans up his nose, that's a pretty dumb thing to do
But the kids all said, "Hey John's real cool, let's stick beans up our noses too."
Well a kid can't breathe with beans up his nose cause they get all stuck up inside,
So John and the others, I hate to say it, but they coughed and they choked and they died.
That's a pretty grim tale I must admit and it may not all be true.
Still, when somebody cool does something dumb you don't have to do it too.
So, don't be one of those with jellybeans up your nose.

No comments: