Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, July 19, 2009

More for Kaylee's Birthday

I don't want Kaylee's birthday to get the short end so here are some more, very late, pictures from her birthday.

Sara got her first taste of chocolate ice cream and love it, of course.






Some of Kaylee's presents.
They've all had fun working on this puzzle.




Checking out the snow cone maker. Great idea!!


She especially loved the "bling" on her letter!!!


Blowing out the candles.

5 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Thanks for posting Kaylee pictures! I'm glad she liked her "bling!"

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yay for Kaylee! I'm glad you like the puzzle!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I'm glad she liked the bling! She is so cute.

Silvey Mothership said...

She had a fun birthday. She's the cutest 6 yr old I know!

Melody's Gazette said...

Your cake turned out so cute. What a great idea!