Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Friday, July 10, 2009

Kaylee's Birthday (kinda)

Well, I got on here to post several pictures and realized that I can't put much on here. I guess the pictures on our new camera take up too much file space. Caleb had been saving them again at a smaller resolution but has run out of room on the drive he's been using and needs to create a new space for them. This is why he hasn't posted anything sooner. Anyway, I went ahead and put one picture up and hopefully more will follow soon. Sorry for the long delay between updates. It has literally been nonstop since summer started. Hopefully there won't be such a delay this time. Anyway....

Here's a picture of the birthday girl and her crown cake.

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Yay for another birthday! What a pretty birthday girl she is.

Kirsta Silvey said...

Fancy cake—sorry we missed it. Happy birthday to my favorite brown-eyed girl!

Hiatt Family said...

Cute cake for a cute girl! Can't wait to see more pictures! I loved the cards from your kids. Thanks!