Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Monday, February 25, 2008

Busy times ahead

I wanted to take a second to let you know that we're still here - just extremely busy (at least I am). travel to/from San Diego has been fine, but it's starting to get to me. I've been putting in 60+ hour weeks and it doesn't show signs of stopping until after next week.

Next week is Omniture's annual user conference where we present sessions on using our product, the product road map, and other useful tidbits for people in the industry. Last year I was involved in two presentations and won an internal contest (and $$) for one of the best rated presentations. This year I am involved in 3 different presentations and on a panel related to the migration work I'm doing in San Diego. Needless to say, this is the primary reason I'm not sleeping well recently. There's just too much going on. I expect things to slow down significantly after next week.

The home life is still happening. Bryant has been a pill, testing his bounds and not listening very well. He's been on a kick of pulling the chair around, getting into things, and wanting to do it himself. Getting into the games is another favorite. It's been a little frustrating. He tries to make up ground by being funny, which honestly makes me laugh, but he still gets his punishment when he deserves it.

Heather still hasn't been 100%, but I guess that's not too uncommon for the early stages of pregnancy. Yes Kirsta - we know that we can't even compare to what you've experienced - but still, this is uncharacteristic for Heather. Thanks to those that have stopped by and helped out.

Until next time, here's a fun tidbit for those that might need a refresher on baby care. A good friend of mine has this and a number of other baby instructions posted on his blog...

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

I do know how Bry can empty a game closet/shelf in a heartbeat. He has realized that Heather isn't up to catching him like she normally would. I've tried to call regularly but not very good at helping out without a vehicle. Please do call if I can help- maybe have the kids for an afternoon if Heather brings them. Hope your week goes well so you and Heather can get more rest. Love, Mom

Hannah said...

Your baby is in a sexy lookin' stage.

Hiatt Family said...

You can always ship the kids to Iowa. Mason would love to have them help him wreck our place. And, I agree with Hannah...SEXY. Should be another girl with all those curves...