Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Kaylee's prediction is...

A Boy!

Kaylee said today that she thinks our new baby will be a boy. Kaylee has correctly predicted her cousins (Mason and Donovan). We will see if she's still on track when Nate and Kirsta find out about theirs. If she's right, we can probably start going through Bryant's old stuff and planning on it. Heather will probably schedule an appointment with the doctor to see how far along she is within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Keep us posted. I'm willing to bet that Kaylee is right. She's always right. We are excited for you guys! Now Mason will have plenty of cousins to boss around!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Sorry Kaylee. But your powers are dwindling. We're having a boy! But maybe you just got our baby mixed up with your mom's baby and she's the one having a girl. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I have to agree with Kirsta. We love you Kaylee, but we are going to have to bet against you on this one.

Gina said...

Hi Caleb,
Haven't looked at your blog lately, man, I've been missing out! I already knew you guys were preg. (my sister told me). Congratulations! I hope it's a boy - you know, even things out! Your yard looks really nice - I saw your house before you moved in, what did you put on the wall to look at when you come down the stairs? Sam said it was a good place for a bb hoop??? Ha! I love reading about how all you guys are doing, and thanks for the pictures! I also appreciated your thoughts on climbing the mountain - very insightful.

aunt Gina