Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, August 28, 2011

All I Want for Christmas...

Over the period of just a few weeks Bryant went from having all his teeth to missing his two front teeth. We managed to catch the stages on film.


July 26th we got a shot of the lovely snaggle tooth. When they get to this stage I just want to grab those teeth and yank them out myself. It's cute, but not so cute at the same time. ;-)



July 31st I managed to convince him to let me pull one tooth.



August 6th I finally managed to get that other tooth out. You can see the new teeth already coming through. Yay, no more snaggle tooth.



Our two toothless wonders. (Well, Kaylee's are half in, but I still think it's a cute shot.)


3 comments:

Alexis said...

Your posts are so fun. Thanks for the updates! It helps us feel connected! Love you guys, and good luck with 5!

Silvey Mothership said...

Pulling teeth.....not my favorite. They do look cuter without the snaggle tooth look.

Gina said...

Very cute :) Our gkids say when they lose one tooth it's a "window" and when they have one missing up and one missing down, it's a "door"! Ha!