Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bath Time

Like all my other kids Brooklyn absolutely loves bath time. Some nights when she is really fussy that's the only thing that will calm her down. These pictures were taken when she was two days shy of being one month old.


There's that curl again. Did I mention how much I love it?!!




Sara likes to help me squeeze water over Brooklyn and Caleb shot this picture too. I just had to include it also. Such a cute picture of Sara, who loves helping with the baby and giving her hugs and kisses.


3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Taking a bath is fun to do, to do, to do, to do! Cute curly hair Brooklyn. Love that picture of Sara!

lecia said...

I remember how much babies like the warm water. Feels so good to them. Soothing. Brooklyn is really alert & Sara looks as adorable as always.

Hiatt Family said...

I love bath time. The picture of sara is GORGEOUS! you guys make such pretty girls...and a handsome boy too i guess!