Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Friday, March 28, 2008

Pneumonia strikes

This week has been one of the most difficult in a while - I've been sick since Monday afternoon and found out yesterday that it's pneumonia. Now that I'm on the meds it's not as miserable, but it's still hard to move around very much and also difficult to stay asleep through the night. I know we're behind with the Easter photos and such and maybe I'll have the energy to do some of that this weekend.

3 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

Glad you are on the mend. Will you be home next week or back to CA? Yes, I am anxious for Easter photos. Mom

Hiatt Family said...

Pneumonia? Seriously? Why the heck did you get that? Not fun! Glad you have drugs. Drugs make everything better.

Caleb said...

I'm still at home next week although if I were well they wanted me in CA... I have a couple of new people to train and then I think we'll be able to cut it back some.