Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Random stuff

So Dad had his 53rd this year. This is what he looked like the Sunday we celebrated. Not long after this pic he headed off to teach a genealogy class.


This is what Iggy looked like on the same day. What an old cat!


I surprised the girls when I took this picture. I think Rachel is licking some ice in her cup. Kaylee was balancing on her hands between the chairs.


Look at what Bryant has in his hands - yep it's legos. He's playing with a horse and a guy with no arms. We stole some of Scotty's legos one day. Bryant likes to stack them and pretend fight with them. Soon he'll be creating cities and tunnels for his train set - I'm sure of it.


Finally, this is a pic I took one morning when I was walking into the office in San Diego. This was taken about 7am - just before the sun came up. Our offices are on the top 2 floors in the building on the left. I've always liked palm trees...



4 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Holy cow, Bryant is starting to look so grown up! I hardly recognized him.

Silvey Mothership said...

Good stuff. Love the CA picture too.

Hiatt Family said...

FINALLY! Some pictures! Thank you! Your kids make me laugh...as always.

Gina said...

I think the "old cat" is my BIL (brother in law)! Ha!
LOVE the pictures! I can't believe how much the kids have grown - and, well, Kirsta too! Ha! You look adorable with your baby belly!