Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Amazing New Camera

For most of you this will be old news, but I need to post about it anyway. I've got a sweet new camera - a Canon EOS 50D - a digital SLR camera. Special thanks go to Circuit City for going out of business! I picked it up last month and have had lots of fun being able to take some higher quality pictures.

I've only scratched the surface on testing what it can do. If you're interested in the details you can find them here on the Canon website.

2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Yea! New camera means more pictures and more pictures mean more blogging!

Hannah said...

My friend got a new camera. I got to use it this past Friday when we went climbing...at any rate. It was like the old school ones where you control everything, but it was digital. Yahoo for new cameras. I need a newer one...one day.