Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Ticker

While we try to be accurate with the baby ticker, we can never account for early delivery. Heather had a checkup today with Dr. Porter. She's about 50% effaced and 2-3 dilated. We found out that Dr. Porter is going out of town on Tuesday, Sept 23 for about a week. He suggested that we will probably induce before his trip (if the baby doesn't come on her own). At this point it sounds like we'll maybe go in on Sunday, September 21 - we'll keep you all posted. Just pray it doesn't come before Saturday - I'm in Texas next week from Monday until late Friday night.

In other news, the next time you come to our house we will probably have some decorative curbing completed. I was talking to my neighbor who wanted to get some curbing installed before he puts in his sod. Once this was decided, I spent the last two evenings cutting back my sod the way that I wanted (I love my edger attachment) and prepping a couple of areas where we'll have it done. The guys came out to do the work earlier today, but wouldn't you know it - RAIN - just as they were getting set to go. Fortunately they hadn't started mixing the quickrete. They should be back in the morning, weather permitting. I'll post pics when it's all done.

4 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Hooray for baby. Let us know for sure when she comes and we'll come down to visit at the ho-spital. We'll even return the favor and bring snacks if you like!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Wow, I can't believe the baby is coming so soon!! I have a Q for you Caleb, have you ever seen Mythbusters? There is a guy on there who reminds us of you, I bet everyone could guess who if they saw it.

Hiatt Family said...

big changes comin' soon! Can't wait to see pictures! Oh, and send some of the baby too.

Caleb said...

yes i've seen mythbusters, but I can't think of anyone on the show that has my likeness...