Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sara comes home (and other tidbits)

So Monday was interesting. Sara slept a good part of the night, which was good. Heather, on the other hand, kept waking up because she was too hot. We got through about 5:30 when Heather had to call the nurse to help her - that's when I woke up - at least for a little while. I grabbed Sara and watched a little TV. I dozed off and woke up to the doctor taking her away for her morning checkup.

Not long after the checkup we got a call from Kirsta letting us know that Bryant got sick at her house. I packed up and went home to take care of Bry and stayed there until after the kids left for school today (Bry was fine by the end of the day). We brought Sara home a little after 2pm today.

Eyes Open



We found a kitty for Sara...



"I don't know why you had to change my clothes - I was all warm and cozy and now look, you've messed up my hair!"



Posing for a picture and waiting for food.



Ahh - at home. Zen pose...

6 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I think the picture with the kitty is my favorite. She looks so peaceful. She really does have a lot of hair! It didn't look that thick in the first pictures.

Kirsta Silvey said...

SO CUTE! I like the zen pose and the crying change-my-clothes picture. Colin was the same way when we took him home. She's a cutie. We'll come visit as soon as I'm sure we won't pass on any sickness.

Gina said...

AWWWWW! She's so beautiful! Thanks for posting so quickly! Take care of yourself Heather!

Hiatt Family said...

She's a chubby little thing isn't she! Of course, compared to cousin Colin, anyone looked chubby! I love the picture of her with her eyes open. How goes all the feeding fun this time around? Is she nursing better than her siblings? She looks adorable! Keep posting the pictures!

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable! Those cheeks are to die for. I'm so jealous I'm not there...boo! I like her little outfit. She has so much hair. I love it! I'm already stoked to play with her in December!!

Silvey Mothership said...

She is cuddly and those cheeks are soooo kissable! Her outfit is adorable- it is 2 piece with feet! Her hair is dark on the longer part but light underneath so it may get lighter as she grows. Don't you think she has changed just since posting the first time? It's such a shame no one ever wants to hold her at your house! Ha! I nearly had to arm wrestle with Rachel to get my turn!