Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Monday, September 29, 2008

One Week

We got a visit on Friday from Nate, Kirsta, and Colin. A few pics from that visit.


Colin didn't want to pose for a picture though...


Crouching Sara, Hidden Dragon. It's funny when she stretches one leg - looks like a kung fu kick or something. It's a little hard to tell from this angle...


Sara's hands are always active while she's awake. Mostly up by her face. Here's one of her grabbing the pacifier, about to pull it out and scream.


Hmm, pacifier or hands, I can't decide so I'll do both.


Bryant decided Sara was okay and decided he wanted to hold her. It only took him a week!


One week old and quite content after a bath.



Scott's big nose and meeting his niece on Sunday. Exactly a week old.


TTFN!

6 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

cuteness!

Kirsta Silvey said...

She is a very sweet looking girl.

Silvey Mothership said...

Yes! More pictures- more fun. Keep 'em coming! :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Bryant actually looks happy to have another sister! She is so stinkin cute, but it looks like she got into some sunless tanner with her orange little face!

Hannah said...

What the heck I swear I commented on this like two days ago and my thing isn't there. Basically I dissed Scotty and his big nose and ears. Sara is so cute. I wish I had her skin! I love her hair! I can't wait to see her in person! Bryant's picture with her is super cute!

Gina said...

AAAWWWW! She's SO cute~ thanks for the pictures!