Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sara Lu Silvey is here!

Here are the much anticipated pictures.

Sara was born at 2:17pm today, September 21, 2008.
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches long

Heather makes this look easy. She only had to push three times. The first push got the baby almost out. Dr. Porter told her not to cough or sneeze after her first push because she was really ready to come out. Second push delivered the head, and the final push got the shoulder allowing her to come right out.



Before Sara got her bath.


Sara has a lot of hair at the moment. Lots of CURLY brown hair. The curls come from her mom.


The kids were excited to meet their sister...



But Bryant was ready to go.


Kisses from granny!


We'll post more pictures later.

8 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

It was hard not to post ahead of you but, I did let you brag first! She is adorable! Cute addition to our family. Glad things went well for you Heather. See you all soon!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yahoo for pictures! I've been waiting (not so) patiently to see these. Curse our stupid colds! Congrats Caleb and Heather. She's a beauty. (But what else could have been expected?) I'm jealous about the 3 pushes thing. I'm going to have to work on that for next time...

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

So cute, Brad and I had a pretty good laugh about the picture with Bry. She has the same mouth as Rachel. Congrats!

Hiatt Family said...

Yes, the picture with Bry has to be an instant favorite! Heather, you're a champ! 3 pushes...impressive! Keep posting pictures! We'll be checking daily!

Hiatt Family said...

I was just remembering the classic Kaylee picture of when Bryant was born. I wonder what Sara will look like at the birth of your next one. Are we shooting for 13 months inbetween again? Ha!

Hannah said...

Awe! I love babies! Just letting you know that my roommate's name is Sara...and that's how she spells it as well. She looks like a cutie. I bet Heather is excited about the curly hair. Bry is a champ. Best picture ever! I bet the kids are so stoked to have another little one around the house. They'll be such a help! Congrats!

Gina said...

Congratulations all! She's a beauty!

Hiatt Family said...

P.S. Sorry about misspelling Sara's name on my blog. I was unaware that we were leaving the "h" off. I will log that important info away and never do it again. I can be taught...