Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gum in Hair??? (posted by Heather)

Kaylee came home from church today with some tacky (the stuff you can use to hang posters, etc on the wall). She was playing with it and had stuck it on her forehead. Not a good idea in hindsight. Anyway, she came down the stairs and said, "Mom, I can't get it out." She had managed to get some of it in her hair. Thankfully it wasn't the whole wad. After a quick call to my mom for any tips we pulled out the butter and got started. After about 10 minutes we had it all out and then had to go wash the butter out of her hair. I didn't think about taking a picture until it was too late, but had to share the story. I guess we've had our first "gum" in hair experience... kind of anyway.

4 comments:

Silvey Mothership said...

I thought Rachel or Kaylee came to Nate's graduation at UVU with gum in her hair. Something that we were trying to get out. Glad it wasn't a disaster- needing a hair cut.

Hannah said...

Oh fun fun fun. How did Kaylee handle it? Was she unsure when you pulled the butter out ha? I'm glad it all came out!

Hiatt Family said...

I think that was a comb tangled in the hair. HA! Funny story!

Heather said...

It was a comb. She had twirled it around and around in her hair. It was tangled good.