Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010
Silvey Family - Myrtle Beach 2010

Monday, February 23, 2009

More Loose Teeth (by Heather)

Rachel discovered yesterday that she has two loose teeth (front bottom). She lost her first tooth about six months ago and I was beginning to wonder when the next one would come. We can already see where one of the permanent teeth is about to break through the gums so I'm sure it won't be too long before they actually fall out. Needless to say, she is VERY excited!!!

5 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yay for Rachel! That is very exciting. I hope the Tooth Fairy brings you lots of moneys.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I used to get so excited when I would feel a loose tooth! That is so much fun for her. Has she tried all of the silly methods that all kids use trying to get it out?

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I just remembered, I used to try twisting mine, it seemed to work the best and it was the least painful!

Silvey Mothership said...

It was fun for her to give me a call and tell me all about it. I told her she should wiggle it every time she thought about it.

Hiatt Family said...

How exciting! I'm a pro at knocking teeth out if she still has them when I come to visit! Just ask Brad... :) Or for a less violent method, wiggle wiggle wiggle!